Thursday, November 3, 2011

Victorian beauty







I am not sure why, but this shirt makes me think of something Victorian.  It might be the ruffled, crinkled texture of it, who knows?  Or maybe it's the colors.  Either way, I like it a lot.  I found it at Clothes Mentor before my shopping ban started.  I got it the same day I got the purse you see as well.  I have been putting off wearing it only because it is a hand wash only shirt and I really don't like hand washing things!  I think it would make a nice shirt to wear to a holiday gathering, but it works for the office as well.

I need a haircut in the worst way my friends.  It is getting so shaggy and gross.  Fortunately the Pants Monkey hasn't said anything about me looking like Justin Bieber yet, but at any rate, I think tomorrow is the day and I'm debating going really short this time.  I'm a little afraid of looking too boyish if I do, but hopefully it'll keep a nice feminine pixie look no matter what.

Other than that, just plugging through the week!  I am happy it is already Thursday, we're definitely getting closer to the glorious thing known as the weekend!

Rundown:
Shirt - Alberto New York (thrifted from Clothes Mentor)
Pants - Style and Co, Macy's
Shoes - Sonoma, Kohl's
Necklace - gift from the Pants Monkey
Purse - Thrifted from Clothes Mentor

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and saying hello! It makes my day to hear from you!