Thursday, October 13, 2011

Gray outfit on a gray day







Normally on a gray day I'd choose an outfit with more color than this, but I felt like wearing what I have on.  The splash of pink helps a bit I think!  And it's fitting, since October is Breast Cancer Awareness month, I am finally wearing something pink to support it!  I know some bloggers who are wearing pink everyday in some fashion and I truly think that is awesome.  Anyway, for today, a little pink and a lot of gray.  The sun is supposed to come out later, so it won't seem quite so bad!

Rundown:
Pink tank - Mossimo from Target
Sweater - H&M (thrifted from Clothes Mentor)
Pants - Worthington from JCPenney
Bag - Charming Charlie
Necklace - old from teen years

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and saying hello! It makes my day to hear from you!