Thursday, September 8, 2011

Success!





I take about five to six pictures every day for the blog and have mentioned here before too that I sometimes have problems with my camera.  The Pants Monkey helped me with some settings and the pictures I have been taking have been getting better, but I often still have one or two that come out a little fuzzy each day.  That was not the case today!  I'm so excited that all the pictures I took today were successful!

I love this new dress I have - it was one of my finds at the thrift store on Labor Day and it has such lovely colors for Fall!  It's perfect for these days that are still a bit on the warmish side.  I can hopefully wear it into the cooler months too with tights and boots or shoes of some sort!

The rundown:
Dress - Axcess by Claiborne (thrifted from Unique Thrift Store)
Shrug - Maurices
Bag - Oliva and Joy (TJ Maxx)
Sandals - Tommy Hilfiger (DSW)
Bracelet - Stella and Dot
Necklace - Butterfly Boutique

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and saying hello! It makes my day to hear from you!