Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Red, White and Blue for Black Keys








Ok, so the title of this post might be confusing! We went to a Black Keys concert on the day before the 4th of July. Because it was the day before the 4th, I attempted to be a little patriotic with my outfit. A mostly white and blue outfit with a lovely red accent in the bag I carried. It was a warm day so this outfit was pretty comfortable, I had the jacket in case I needed it, but I ended up not wearing it at all after we left the house. Another fun fact, almost the entire outfit is thrifted.


The Rundown:


Tank top - Old Navy (thrifted)


Jacket - American Eagle Outfitters (thrifted)


Skirt - Ann Taylor LOFT (thrifted)


Bracelet and watch - Charming Charlie


Bag - Butterfly Boutique


Necklace - jerseymaids on Etsy


Photos by the Pants Monkey

1 comment :

Thanks for stopping by and saying hello! It makes my day to hear from you!